"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill
Churchill's profound words have been creating ripples ever since, more significantly in the digital universe. And we couldn't agree more.
"Can you promote my brand on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and get me better rankings on Google?"
This was a very relevant question to ask 5 to 10 years back but today it is more about messaging than anything else! The question today needs to start with what message are you looking to promote in digital, who are you looking at promoting your message to and the most important one – why will those people care about your message?
- What are the various segments of people you talk to?
- What is the message you want to communicate?
- Who do you want to communicate it to?
- Why should they listen to you?
- What is the tonality?
- What is it that you want the person to be left with after engaging?
- Emotional Call For Action
- What is it that you want the person to do after he/she engages?
- Physical Call To Action
- Build it platform by platform
- Measure, analyse, repeat