A general rule of thumb is to view any communication that you make online as a business communication. Be professional and positive in everything you do and say online.
Online Reputation Management (ORM) has gained importance with the emergence of social networking outlets, where consumers can communicate their views on companies, brands, services etc. It is no more a one-way process that can be managed by your brand managers; it has become a two-way communication channel. You have to maintain a clean image and reputation, if you want to be in the reckoning, in a highly competitive online market.
Your online brand is an extension of your offline business, and branding is critical to your online marketing success. In this day and age of connectivity, with the increasing popularity of social networking sites, the virtual hang-out zones of the globally mobile GenNext, the consumers’ buying decisions are heavily influenced by the reviews and words that get passed around in these social media sites and forums.
Why Online Reputation Management?
ORM is of great importance as:
- Your company’s or brand’s reputation can come under attack from any angle, anytime
- Your website, blog, forum or anything online can be easily tarnished with a hit and run poster
- A single negative campaign with no validity can malign and taint the reputation and integrity of your brand or product that you’ve built over a long time, in a few hours
- A short negative video on YouTube can damage to your short-term and long term profits
- A rumor on Facebook or Twitter can hurt your image beyond repair
OMLogic’s online reputation management services can protect your image and standing, by monitoring and keeping a pulse on the various user-generated online media outlets, and more importantly, the consumer. Our online reputation management focuses on Search engine protection, online reviews management, Trade infringement protection and Consulting.
Our IRM service will help you to:
- Identify the sources of the negative image and craft a befitting counter strategy
- Defend the integrity of your brand by reducing the visibility of the negatives and highlighting your positives information
- Reduce negative PR with an increase in positive PR
- Move up your positives search results to higher positions and taking off the negatives from the first pages of the SERPs
- Create very positive websites of your company
- Maintain your image with a proactive approach
- Closely monitor the networking sites and other internet platforms where your target consumers inhabit
Interested? Check out our case studies and get firsthand account of the successful ORM services we have handled. Contact us for a quote.