Social media and all digital marketing have become forever linked. And the research, case studies and proven tactics are truly showing themselves as ubiquitous in application for any Social Media Strategy. Whether it’s the explosive growth of mobile in APAC, or the social media success stories in the U.S., all companies that embrace these trends, and are boldly executing are seeing tremendous ROI. – www.tfmaindia.com
Kapil Gupta, Founder & CEO, OMLogic along with Aaron Kahlow, Founder & CEO, Online Marketing Institute is organising a session cum workshop at TFM&A (Technology for Marketing and Advertising) Conference, in Delhi on the 19th and 20th June 2013 to show you why and how.
TFM&A is India’s only integrated Online and Digital marketing show which provides a common platform for both – the decision makers and the creators of marketing innovations. It is your chance to share enriching ideas and learn from others’ experiences. Take away tailored solutions as Kapil Gupta and Aaron Kahlow share the tips and tricks to take your business a notch higher.
Session Title: Global Social Media, Meet Local ROI: The Secrets to the Strategic Thinking & Tactics Driving Social Success Across the World
Session Time: 2:45 pm – 4:45pm
• Pinterest & Instagram: How to think about Pinterest and Instragram for great visual story telling.
• Online Marketing Institute: Research and Case Study examples from SAP, Cisco, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Citi, HuffingtonPost, Intel – pointing the way to the foundational principles of social success.
• Facebook: Facebook amplification tactics driving increase in sales of over 200% for brands like Starbucks, Target and Amazon.
• Mobile: Top Trends and Tips from the experts on the forefront of SoLoMo (Social Local and Mobile).
• YouTube & Video: How to build an engagement strategy around your social actions with engaging video content.
• Analytics: Ways to plan your social media marketing strategy and measure success through multi-channel attribution models.
• Integrated Marketing: Aligning your social strategy across with existing and departmental goals.
Attend TFM&A India 2013 and get 30 days of classes free at OMI. Get access to hundreds of classes on social media and digital marketing, online workshops and crash courses focused solely on education of digital marketers.
How to register for free OMI classes?
It is a great opportunity to learn and network with eminent digital marketers. Apart from the session, there will be various other industry led workshops, panel discussions, case study presentations and a chance to meet more than 1500 industry professionals. So register to learn, debate and discuss the online trends and the technologies enabling them.